Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Medical update...

Hey, girls. Thanks for the work with Coach Ayres today, once again.

My "procedure" in Detroit went fairly well today despite a few complications. I'm actually writing you from Detroit right now as I (and my still-recovering wife) am not fit to drive anywhere after the day. Soooooooo, it looks like I will be absent from school tomorrow (Wednesday) again, and i'm still up in the air for the game at Unity depending on the on-going circumstances.

Of course, I hope to be back on time!

If not though, GO GET 'EM TOMORROW!! You guys looked solid and confident overall yesterday vs. a talented West squad...keep up that momentum!

Hopefully, we're all wearing something similar to school tomorrow? Captains? Also, are we all set for a Thursday evening get-together? Please keep me updated.

BEAT UNITY!! IT'S A TEAM GOAL!

PS. Check out the game recap from yesterday down below.

1 comment:

  1. set for thursday, facebook message has people signing up for food stuff. we are all dressing up tomorrow.
    niki

    ReplyDelete