Thursday, May 27, 2010

1-0 win vs. Zeeland East

Ladies, once again, job well done in the game yesterday...and a BIGGER job well done for your overall efforts this season. I was very sincere with my "thank you" to you after the game yesterday. A reminder: thank you so much for making coaching CONSISTENTLY fun for me again. You guys were a great, mature, fun group to work with, and I think, obviously, that's reflected in our body of work this season.

FINAL RECORD: 12-5-1 (5-4 CONFERENCE)...BEST RECORD EVER FOR A HAMILTON JV GIRLS SOCCER TEAM.

We met two of three team goals for the season...not bad at all. Keep shootin' for more though, girls! In whatever you do...

Please see the "soccer banquet" info below...

Uniforms are due to me ASAP...captain bands too.

On a random note, if you guys would like to get together sometime next week for our OWN thing as kind of a last hurrah, i'm all for it. Thoughts? You're more than welcome to come back to my house...but that might bore you by now. Let me know ASAP! Captains?

Take care, girls...i'm still here if you need me for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment