Tuesday, May 25, 2010

2-0 loss vs. Unity...and other stuff

Well, girls, I hope you left yesterday's game with the absolute confidence that you did all that you could out there...no regrets. If not, you've got one more game this season to prove yourselves!

I meant what I said after the game: I hate "moral victories" and a team should NEVER get used to losing and/or be satisfied with it; HOWEVER, our overall effort vs. Unity was probably the best effort a Hamilton soccer squad (boys and girls) has put forth against that team since i've been coaching. Soooooooo, I guess we can allow a little satisfaction.

Here's what's next on our slate:

**game tomorrow (wed.) at 5 P.M. at Zeeland East (a rematch of our 1-0 win against them earlier this season)

**we'll meet in my classroom at 3 P.M. for our last team meeting of the season.

**bus leaves at 4 P.M. from school

**bring BOTH color jerseys to the game since that's still a bit up in the air

**we'll decide on clothing for IN school later a practice today

Let's end this season on a positive note, girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment