Sunday, April 22, 2018

Upcoming Week!

Soccer fam,

I'm excited to get back to work after an interesting week last week what with the weather, cancellations, etc.  Let's keep working!

Here's the tentative schedule for the upcoming week:

**Monday: game @ Z. West...team meal/meeting in my room at 3:30...Tanna = meal...bus leaves at 4:15...wear black. Have ideas for "team puzzle" and "Dirty Shirt" award votes from this past week for in my classroom.
**Tuesday: 3:15-5:15 training...wear gray.  DISTRICT DRAW TODAY (who we'll play first round of Districts is revealed)
**Wednesday: home game vs. Z. East...meet in my room at 3...Sydnie P. = meal...Jen/Abby= ball girls...wear black.
**Thursday: home game vs. Fennville...meet in my room at 3... Sydney R. = meal...Grace/Corbyn = ball girls...wear gray.
**Friday: 3-5 training...wear black.  GRADE CHECK (I'll check on current grades for each of your classes).

Notes: The cancelled HC game from this past week is rescheduled for Friday, May 11 @ HC.

Let's go, Hamilton Soccer!

No comments:

Post a Comment