Saturday, April 28, 2018

Upcoming Week!

Let's keep this thing rollin', Hawkeyes! :)

Here's the tentative schedule for this upcoming week:

**Monday: game @ Unity...dress up in school...meet in my room by 3 PM...team meal = Laura...bus leaves at 3:45 PM. SENIORS = YOUR LAST DAY OF TAKING CARE OF SOCCER ITEMS GETTING ON THE BUS.
**Tuesday: 3-5 PM training...wear gray...TEAM DINNER AT TEAM ALEXIS!
**Wednesday: game @ Holland...meet immediately in my room after school (2:45?)...team meal = Rylin...bus leaves at 4...VARSITY PLAYS FIRST AT 5 PM!
**Thursday: home game vs. Hastings...meet in my room by 3 PM...Jenna = team meal...Leah/Justine = ball girls.
**Friday: 3-4:30 training with 7th/8th grade teams! Wear official black training shirt from this season.
**Saturday: PROM--MAKE GOOD CHOICES...AND I WANT PICTURES! :)

Here we go again, Hawks. We certainly will find out more about ourselves this coming week. I simply cannot wait. Pumped!

Go Hawks!


No comments:

Post a Comment